Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reflection on the Class


Once again another semester comes to a close. I have really enjoyed the class with Professor Wexler at the helm. This is the third time I have had a class in which Professor Wexler was the instructor. His classes are free flowing with thought and all are welcome to participate. I look forward to hearing what the other students are thinking. Sometimes the class debates, and other times it is as though we are all walking together down a pathway of discovery. I sometimes wonder if our class mentally ventures down pathways that have never been thought of before. I have had so many intellectually stimulating thoughts from these sessions that I never would have had if it weren’t for this class and I am thankful for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment